Protection of Personal Data Clarification Text
INVOPA takes the highest possible security measures in order to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; Pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, to inform you in the most transparent way about the way your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, it will be collected and processed by INVOPA (“COMPANY”) within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Personal data in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers by the COMPANY can be collected.
Your collected personal data;
– To be able to offer the products and services of the COMPANY, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal regulations,
– To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
– Managing infrastructure and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures, including those linked to auditing, finance and accounting, invoicing and collections, computing systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, document and print management,
– To communicate with you for information processing requirements, its system structure, the necessity of information processing support services received, and to provide you with the necessary information regarding these services and products,
– To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
– Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with 3rd parties and sending products, suggesting products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, auditing, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest identification, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
– Comparative product and/or service offer, modelling, existing or new product studies and/or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation that regulates the works written in the COMPANY’s articles of association, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
– To comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations of the COMPANY regarding the use of these services,
– In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including those outside your country of residence), including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, comply with due process, and review and evaluate requests from government and government authorities (including those outside your country of residence); and will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
c) To whom and for what purpose the Processed Personal Data can be transferred
Your collected personal data; limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes;
– To the business partners, suppliers, shareholders, Yıldız Holding and its affiliates of the COMPANY,
– Persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, the Social Security Institution legislation, the Court of Accounts, the Law on the Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds of Crime, the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Code of Obligations and other legislation,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Foreign companies and affiliates,
– Real or legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations, with whom we receive services and cooperate in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, institutions and organizations with which we have an agreement to send the messages we send to our customers, and cargo companies that deliver the orders to you, numbered 6698 It can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, such as the COMPANY Headquarters, applications made through contracted websites, other institutions that we provide / receive support services from, real and / or legal persons who are processed under any kind of legislation or contract, our website and mobile application, our call centers, our social media accounts. especially in oral, written or electronic media or other channels that will/may be established in the future;
It is collected by the COMPANY for the above-mentioned purposes within the framework of the legal legislation, within the scope of the performance of the contract.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights through the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged for a reply. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data owners;
Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights, in Turkish and in writing, or in a registered electronic mail (KEP) address, in accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller dated 10.03. electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the e-mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. Only information about the applicant will be given in the applications, and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before replying.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is written, your signature,
b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, if any,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for notification,
d) Your subject of request,
It is obligatory to include information and documents related to the subject, if any, and must be attached to the application.
Your applications that you want to make in writing, by attaching the necessary documents, as the data controller of our Company INVOPA, Küçükköy Mah. Vedat Gunyol Cad. Defne Sok. You can give it to Flora Residence No:1 K:28 D:365 Ataşehir, İstanbul.
You can make your applications via e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents that will allow identification must be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be carried out by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application should be sent completely and in a way that includes the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.